Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My First post not a happy one


Well I'd like to say hello to you all and say I'm pumped to write for you. Sadly though as you can tell my 360 is out of commission. I sent it into Microsoft earlier today. So with any luck I'll finally be able to review GTA IV in about 3 weeks, sad isn't it. So I'd just like to say hello to everyone, I'd like to share with you some of our ambitions and goals for the site as we continue on. 

I and some fellow contributors would love to get a podcast up and running sometime in the near future. I've been involved with podcast before and it can be a great experience and way to share your opinions with your listeners. Right now we are figuring out how we will layout our show so if you'd like to suggest some ideas feel free to leave us a comment. The more ideas the better, so we can create the best possible content for you. We have some other ideas as well but will keep those under wraps for now. So Thanks for reading and have a nice day.


No comments: